1. Dirty dish towels. They symbolize my efforts of trying to use our kitchen more! My cooking skills weren’t the best by any means when me and Dustin started dating. Now that we’re engaged, well… its a work in progress.
2. Fall weather. Sure, I’m in Florida and the fall isn’t really “fall-y” but it isn’t 100 degrees outside and that makes me smile. :)
3. Dogs. Need I say more? Specifically, golden retrievers and shih-tzus. :)
4. Prayer. This should really be #1. How awesome is it that we can talk to God! And hear back from him!!
5. Another year. Tomorrow I’ll be 20. Life is so short and sadly so unpredictable. So, thank you God for allowing me to have another year living in the midst of your masterpiece.
What are five things you’re thankful for today?