1. If you want to encourage someone in their faith but feel like you aren’t getting through, pray about it instead of trying to shove the Bible down their throat. Letting God into the situation makes a world of difference.
2. The devil is a spiteful being. He will do anything in his power to manipulate your thoughts and turn you away from God. Don’t let him fool you, when you feel you’re under attack pray. (https://prayeatcreate.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/i-have-a-story-to-tell-you/)
3. You will never realize how much your parents do for you until you move out, you just won’t.
4. Don’t try to play fair in your marriage. It’s deadly. (https://prayeatcreate.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/marriage-isnt-supposed-to-be-fair/)
5. I’m so flawed. And that’s perfectly fine.
6. People will constantly try to silence you. Whether it be because of your age, race, beliefs, whatever. Don’t let them.
7. You won’t always have extra money, or any money at all for that matter. There will be times when you have to ration your toilet paper because you can’t afford more. Don’t let that blur your vision of happiness. Money isn’t happiness. (https://prayeatcreate.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/the-key-to-happiness-really/)
8. When you boldly state your opinion to a vast audience, you will be complimented, criticized and personally insulted. That’s okay.
9. As a Christian, you will be told you need to “be more open minded and tolerant.” However, very few people are going to want to be tolerant of you.
10. You can do most anything you set your mind to. Even pass statistics class.
11. You can get rid of a UTI on your own if you catch it fast enough.
12. Staying in constant communication with God through prayer will make life so much better in so many ways.
13. You can’t lose faith if something doesn’t go the way you think it should. God has a master plan for your life that you will find in time.